+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: What to do if you feel like using cannabis

Adubz Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default Help is here

Hey, I have been in your shoes a couple of times and here are some tips. First of all, regarding sleep! One benefit of the covid quarantine is that we typically have few responsibilities that require sleep and our undivided attention. Accept a lack of sleep for the first two to three weeks and remind yourself that during this time you can afford to be more tired and less rested. The dreams will be intense but that will fade, and slowly your sleep will return. If you are tossing and turning, get up and do any simple task such as reading or wash some dishes. Exercise is critical. It will help alleviate the potential for night sweats and hot flashes when you go to sleep. I believe (if I remember correctly) this is your body flushing out your system. Exercise also helps with the irritation and mood swings. I'm sure you know all this but it is worth reinforcing. Regarding exercise, it doesnt have to be crazy, but enough that you can do it every day and work up a real sweat. Do things on your personal level, but make it count. My one bit of not obvious advice is to set a marker of 3 weeks. Accept a tough 3 weeks and focus your attention on that. Thinking ahead months and years can be daunting (I call this the new years resolution bullshit) and useless. You can do anything for 3 weeks. I'll keep an eye on this post. You got this!

Daily exercise can increase your energy levels. Do it one step at a time.

Default day 1

Today is my first day again... Iíve tried and failed to quit a handful of times but Iíve always slipped back into habit within a week. Itís not even 8am and iíve been up for hours (not by choice). Almost every morning no matter how much sleep I get, I wake up extremely early feeling super sick and just have to wait it out for a few hours. Itís miserable. While iím not certain this has to do with my marijuana addiction, it seems to be related because I never had this issue before I started smoking habitually. Either way, marijuana has taken over my life and I need to take control again. This is my first time quitting without having weed readily available to me so hopefully thatíll make a difference. Iím not sure what the point of this post is other than to vent but it really helps to talk about it and read about other people going through the same thing. We can do this!!

For assistance with finding a reputable and accredited Marijuana Rehab Service Provider in the USA you can call the US Governmentís FREE SAMHSAís National Helpline on:

1-800-662-HELP (4357)

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising